The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course is one very impressive luxury RV park with great amenities, a fantastic golf course, good sites, unbelievable views, and a warm and friendly staff. All of which is why it was:
- rated 10/10/10 by Trailer Life – only 1% of all the RV parks in the United States gets that rating
- awarded "Best Small RV Park" in 2010 by National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds
- rated 5W by Woodall's for both facilities and recreation
The park is located less than a mile from the heart of Borrego Springs and three miles from the Anza-Borrego State Park Visitors Center. The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course is very clean and meticulously maintained and manicured. Even the natural areas and all of the grounds around each site are raked and immaculately landscaped – not a pebble is out of place!
All of the roads are paved and big rigs can easily maneuver in and out of sites. And the view from almost every site is majestic – the park is surrounded by mountain ranges and open desert and lined with tall stately trees as well as landscaped with a variety of trees, desert fauna, and brush. The golf course is maintained the with the same loving care – you'll feel guilty if you make a divot. The laundry room to the restrooms to the library and pool area are also meticulous. It just doesn't get much better than what you'll get to enjoy at The Springs!
During the season – November to April – The Springs is typically full, so make your reservations early (up to five years in advance). This is the best place to stay and explore the Anza-Borrego Desert.
Bottom line, The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course is a premier RV resort and clearly makes our Top Ten RV Parks that we have enjoyed over the last 35 years! And Borrego Springs is a hidden gem and a great place to hike, golf, star gaze, or just relax and enjoy the scenery, wild life, and serenity of the Anza-Borrego Desert.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Borrego Springs is a hidden gem (don't tell anybody, we don't want to spoil it) with a small local friendly population smack dab in the middle of Anza Borrego Desert State Park and we had a blast when we stayed at The Springs at Borrego Resort for four days.
Some of what we enjoyed included:
- several hikes in the State Park with beautiful scenery, water falls, palm groves, slot canyons, unbelievable geology, and more
- 54 holes of golf at Montesoro Golf Course, The Springs at Borrego, and Borrego Springs Resort - click on the course name to read our review of each course we played
- a couple good meals at the local restaurants
- 90 minutes or so at the Anza Borrego Visitors Center learning about the State Park and all it has to offer, taking a short interpretive trail, and enjoying the exhibits
- a fun evening with a lively and fun crowd of locals and snowbirds and a fantastic and entertained two piece band
- a fun and informative off road trip with California Overland - this is a must and the visit to the badlands was surreal
- a very interesting road trip to check out the 'free standing art' of original steel welded sculptures of elephants, raptors, camels, hawks, turtles and more spread out over several miles in the desert
We only wish we had scheduled more time in Borrego Springs - what a unique, scenic, and interesting place with lots to see and do.
The Springs at Borrego RV Resort is ideal for exploring Anza Borrego State Park and enjoying the restaurants, golf courses, tours, and everything else there is to do in Borrego Springs.
To learn more about all the fun things that we experienced while visiting Borrego Springs, read our Vacation In Borrego Springs Article.
Visit the following to find links and information on what to see and do during your visit: