Encino RV Park Overview:
Review and Rating of Encino RV Park in Ozona
Encino RV Park is a small RV Park that is just off of Interstate 10 and about a mile from the Ozona downtown square. It's a perfect location to park your rig and explore Ozona and the surrounding area.
The sites are a mixture of back-in and pull-throughs and all of them have water, 30/50 AMP service, and sewer - which is located in the middle of the site. The site are crushed gravel and level to gently sloping.
The sites are very close together. And there are no other amenities.
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more